Thursday, April 1, 2010

Don't Hate, Celebrate!

Man, sometimes I'm blown away by how much anonymous hatred the climbing community can churn out. It's pretty impressive how awesome the interwebz can be.

Between Sharma/Nalle v. Anonymous Interwebz Dooshbags, Paul R. v. Grade Hating Dooshbags, and the little 8 year old girl v. Even Bigger Dooshbags there is some serious hatred going around right now. And not RV style fun hatred, but rather stupid pointless hatred.

It makes me like our little local community that much more.

Katie and I were planning on going down to So Ill this weekend but we're feeling particularly worked right now so we're gonna take it easy and stay at home. Maybe camp up at the lake a night or two. One day we're gonna head up to the reserve and the ejaculator. Should be good. I'm also interested in trying Half Dome again. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Right now RV is up at the lake with Remo. I think Remo wanted to try Beautiful Soup and RV is dead set on Moj right now. He stuck the crux move twice on Tuesday and is beyond psyched about it. Hopefully he does it today! Hopefully they both send today!!

I think that's all I've got. Let me know if you're gonna be out!!

5 comments:

  1. I hate that I can't do Jenga. How's that. Should I say "I hate that I haven't yet done Jenga." I hate that RV hasn't done Moj. I hate that I am inside workin today. Other than that, life is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate that its beautiful out and there isnt a rock for 3 and a half hours... ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate hating on hating.


    That's right, beat that bitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touche.

    You do Moj? Cool pic. ce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't do Moj. Failed pathetically. Going to get on it again on Sunday (weather permitting). Hoping I wont be pathetic on it on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete