Thursday, April 15, 2010

Steinke Pics

Just a forewarning that I didn't get any pictures of the actual problems/projects. The sun was high and shadows were brutal. Plus I had my big lens on and didn't want to take it off. Hah!

I want to really encourage people to head out to this place. The two areas I saw were incredibly cool looking and there seems to be much more in the area. It's kind of a unique setting for DL and makes for a fun day. More traffic will only make the place better and it should clean up nicely.





Turn left at this broken tree to go to Triple Tower wall.  It's only a couple minutes further into the woods.  Just past this is the Steinke Wall turnoff with the Jack Backwards project.



It's absolutely beautiful out right now and the weather for the next couple weeks looks like more 60 and sunny. Can it get any better??? Looking forward to the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So are you going to be up at Steinke on Saturday? I haven't done much bouldering at the Lake, but a couple people wanted to head up there and check it out. We aren't gonna get on anything hard, so I'm not sure where we should go. The Reserve?

    ReplyDelete