Friday, March 27, 2009

B-day

Yup. I'm 25 today. Katie kicked butt and got me a new single speed, the Redline 925. I love it and was blown away. Really surprised.

Some of you may have seen my cake from last year...


It was awesome and perfect. This year though, I got a giant cup cake!! I love it!


Yeah, you should all be jealous. At least of the cakes. Not of our weather. It's supposed to be 35 and rainy/snowy tomorrow. not cool.

We are heading down to So Ill in a couple of weeks and hopefully the weather cooperates. Can't wait to try Body Karate again!

2 comments:

  1. dude u have to let me know when! I'm dying to get back down there, i did it in 2 parts last weekend. psyched to finish her off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we're going to be down on Easter weekend. Cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete