Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow


Despite what you may think, the Days Inn - Eagle River is not as much fun as the family on the key card may make you think. I got snowed in today so I get to experience all the wonder of Eagle River. As you may imagine, there just aren't enough hours in the day.

So instead I'll post up a great video that Jeremy put together. It's awesome to see more high quality videos coming out of the lake and this is a first in what I'll assume will be many nice videos to come out this year.



While I can only take so much of Peter and Jeremy's "Bro-ness" it's great to see them and Ian getting out so early in the year.

A number of things have kept Katie and I from being excited and I think we've both needed a break honestly. Last season was very much a disappointment for me as I didn't climb as well as I wanted to in the spring and then my injury all but took me out of commission for the rest of the year. I still feel bits and pieces of the Bursitis, which sucks, but I can start to feel some of the excitement coming back to me.

Katie on the other hand had a banner year, climbed an absurd amount of projects and got outside over 100 days. Curious to see what she'll do this year.

How've you all been? It's really amazing how much you get to think to yourself when hours of your week are devoted to driving. Expect some good things here as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment