Monday, March 14, 2011

Rock Climbing

Tomorrow I'm going rock climbing. I'm going rock climbing at a place called Devil's Lake. This "Lake of the Devil's" is pretty badass from what I can gather. It seems rather good for the rock climbing.

I'm excited to go rock climbing at Devil's Lake. Very. Very. Excited.

I don't know what exactly I'm going to rock climb but I will rock climb many things tomorrow. Katie will also rock climb many things tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe, I'll take pictures of us rock climbing. That'd be just great.

It's been far too long since I've rock climbed on quartzite.





Alright, suriously. I can't wait. It's supposed to be nice out tomorrow and Katie and I are tired from working all weekend, so there.

I think Katie is psyched on Jenga again and if we head up there I'll probably try the Seam Project and the Corner Project a bit. I'm hoping conditions are good for us as it sounds like most everything has melted off.

Also, you guys should check out Nic's new post and any others he puts up. He's doing a history of his pads which I think is kinda cool. Good idea. Go here.

5 comments:

  1. The Lake, so hot right now.
    Remo

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Nic's new video is sick. Sandstone looks so good, and the ice makes for good flat landings, not ankle breaker talus.
    Nice FA Nic.
    Remo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remo,

    were you out hiking yesterday? I saw new pictures up on MP from you. Are they new or from your stash of old pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. New from yesterday. There is still a lot of snow in many places, but the East Bluff was in great shape. Heading back up tomorrow.
    Remo

    ReplyDelete