Friday, December 11, 2009

Organic Sale

Everyone who reads this rambling website should go to www.organicclimbing.com and buy stuff. As all you know they make the best crash pads and chalk buckets on the market. On top of that Josh makes killer t-shirts that are super comfy and have kick ass designs.

Do it. You won't regret it. He's running super sales and gift card specials on crash pads, chalk pots and tons of other stuff. If you ever wanted a crash pad, now is the time.

My personal recommendation is the half pad/full pad setup. It's close to perfect. Maybe the only 5 star piece of gear on the market.

Help support a midwest company that makes everything in the U.S.A. It's worth it.

As for me, words can't describe how busy I've been this week. It's been insane. The full onslaught hit me this week and my time off from climbing couldn't have come at a better time.

There will be more soon though. Much more! Big news on a couple fronts!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like u have exciting news that I demand u share ASAP! Do this now or u will reap the consequences.
    Sweaty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Steve, no waiting. In this digital age, we demand that news be delivered as quickly as the bits of data are transmitted by electrons. I assume electrons move pretty quick. So get with it. ce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby! I bet it is a baby. Or maybe even two babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it's not huge news I guess, just a lot of good little bits of news. I can't talk about much of it right now cause there are things that still need to fall in place. You guys will be the first to know though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally weak sauce I say!
    sweaty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edge of my seat here. Baby crossed my mind too Mr. Robinson but that seemed too predictable. Plus who wants a crying pooping baby around the house. [looks around to see if wife behind him]. ce

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha nice eggfart. That is what I thought as well but didnt want to expose potential news by having extremely keen intuition.

    Perhaps Steve doesnt realize that there is nothing to read about currently and we can't climb outside. Which makes this teasing cruel and unusual punishment!
    sweaty

    ReplyDelete
  8. So when I said big news I meant big, not MONUMENTALLY HUGE AND MASSIVE. A Baby would be the latter. And plus, we got a puppy. Why the hell would we want a kid?! HAHA

    RV is a little fucker though. I will get him back. I will.

    The news has to do with Midwestern Bouldering. Yes I like to tease!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had enough of this. I'm calling you now and demanding to know what is going on. The problem will be that you will not answer my call because you rarely do. And then I will be enraged and will drive to your house and torture you until you tell me your secrets.
    sweaty

    ReplyDelete
  10. My hope is that Steve has found an amazing cluster of Hueco Tanks-esque boulders equidistant from Madison and Milwaukee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn. Here I figured you were preggo steve...

    ReplyDelete