Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Punt Of The Month - August

Oh man it's been busy over here at the headquarters of the Gnar. Not busy enough to forget about the Punt Of The Month though!!!!

Drumroll Please!!!!






You left us Mr. Ray Soto. You didn't even say goodbye. You just left a mediocre climbing dvd in our mailbox and some water trying in vain to pose as beer in our fridge. You sir, truly earned this award.

You came. You punted. You left.

Honestly Ray, we all loved having you around this summer and I'm personally very happy I got to meet you and hang out with you as much as I could in the brief two months you spent in Madison. Moments and coincidence's like these are what I really love about our tiny ass little community.

For those of you that don't know, here's how it went.

1 - I sent pics of us being Rad to Josh to put up on his Organic bookFace page.
2 - Josh put said Rad pics up.
3 - Ray commented on said Rad pics.
4 - Josh told me to comment on Ray's comment that he was going to be in Madison for 2 months.
5 - I commented like any good boy would.
6 - We "friended" each other on bookFace.
7 - Ray came rok climbing with us at the sweaty gym and sacrificed any and all skin to the Flapper God.
8 - I informed him of RV's blatant racism.
9 - We inducted Ray into our group cause he was absurd.
10 - Ray got drunk, looked like he was gonna puke, had bad gas instead, left us a mediocre DVD and then drove back to Wyoming.

There you have it. 10 easy steps to heartbreak.

We miss you Ray. You've always got a place to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment