Thursday, February 9, 2012

Randoms

Here's what we've been up to lately.

I got a beer with a cool top.



Moose killed Santa.


I found a rubber ducky racing rink.


Katie vetoed the rubber ducky racing rink.

Then we got some cubes for our living room. Katie sawed them open.


After that I made a big cardboard fire. With a scrabble game.


And then Chris and Sarah brought Finley over and we all had pretzels and beer.


That's all.

Going up to the lake tomorrow to search around for a bit. What have you all been up to?

4 comments:

  1. I just found another Bouldering area up in the UP for you to enjoy. You need to come up here in the fall when the bugs die, bring a wire brush and send! No good pics for ya, but it looks like it may have potential. More details later... p.s. other people know about it, just guessing everyone is there for other reasons, like the boulders sit below the tallest cliff in the UP. up to 100M high. and it has ice....wowzers! Coming back with my full mixed rack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good to know! You'll have to fill me in. Drove past another that looked like it had potential just north of Iron River. Looking forward to checking it out a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh it breaks my heart a little that you burned Scrabble. I hope there was a good reason for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, oh don't worry Em. We lost a bunch of the pieces and have the fancy Onyx edition with the swivel and everything as a replacement!

    ReplyDelete