Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh RV...

Some things are just too good not to post. This is one of those things.

So there I was minding my own business, drinking a beer, cleaning up Moose's puke. You know, the standard night for me. And I get a random call from RV. He hates talking on the phone, being a ferner and all, so I was curious what he had to say.

"Do you have a laptop? Go check the flight info I sent you a while back."

A few weeks ago RV sent me some info on flights him and Sofie were gonna take to Chatty. I saw the dates and said all good. 19th-26th. Aces.

He bought the tickets. All set.

I finally get the e-mail up and see it immediately.

"Oh, shit, that is so classic!!!"

9/19/11-9/26/11, Davis to Chattanooga. Awesome.

This could be up for Punt of the Month. He'll get fixed I'm sure but still, so classic.

He left me with this...

"No, no, no. I am not missing this trip. We've been actually training! I'll drive if I have to!

I really can't wait to see him and Sofie. I've missed the both of them.

5 comments:

  1. don't worry sweaty, he got tickets figured out. Brown people, huh??

    How you been? Climbing at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown people are practically useless.

    no climbing or anything else. had surgery friday for 2 hernias.

    gay

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god damn. that sucks. Get better buddy. let us know when you're healed up and can start boulder climbing again.

    ReplyDelete