Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Need A Pep Talk

Tomorrow's forecast is saying afternoon showers now. NOAA is saying "New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible." so I'm being pretty optimistic about it. I'm just gonna assume that it'll be fine and that we'll all send an untold amount of projects.

It's only a tenth of an inch, right??

Plus the weathermen have sucked this fall. Like woah. It'll be good tomorrow. Really it will.

On the other hand, this weekend looks amazing!!! Saturday is supposed to be sunny and a high of 44 and Sunday is the same with a forecasted high of 46. Can't get any better!

So there it is, my own little pep talk. The season is here!!

6 comments:

  1. Hope the weather holds out for you. It's been rather schizophrenic here in the Philadelphia area, highs fluctuating between the 50s and the 70s with random storms scattered in. Looks like we are in for a nice one this weekend as well.

    Have a blast!

    - Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys going out Tuesday? Weather looks good... I'm thinking about coming out after finishing work in Madison. Let me know.
    sweaty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweaty, you should come up man! Sending temps!!
    Remo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there tomorrow. Prolly around 1:30 ish... do any of you get reception up there so I can call you when I get there? I'd love to try Moj and the power plant project and also alpine club.
    sweaty
    6304707870

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually don't get reception, but we can try working something out. I try your nuumber anyway. Mine is 608-215-2549.
    Remo

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool man. even if you want to call me before you get there and give me a rough idea of where you might be around 1:30 so I can try to find you guys that would be awesome.
    sweaty

    ReplyDelete